8 Resume Editing Tips
1. Spell checker doesn’t understand that you meant “supervisor” when you typed “manger.”
2. Capitalization – Use a guide like the Gregg Reference Manual should you not know capitalization rules.
3. Punctuation – Check for appropriate utilization of commas and semicolons. Again, if you’re uncertain, check with the Gregg Reference Manual.
4. Run-on sentences – Check to ensure you don’t have run-ons which are difficult to read.
5. Uniformity – You have to be consistent with your amount use (dates, money, values), plurals, and abbreviations. Additionally, be alert to listing applications consistently (abbreviation use).
6. Instruction department – When you’ve got a degree, list just the year that you got your degree. When you record your dates, (i.e.: 9/1998 to 1/2002) many resume-scan systems Won’t understand that you got a degree, just that you attended school for a period.
7. Ampersands – Ampersands (&) don’t go on a resume. There are some exceptions. One exception is a well-known company name (AT&T). Another exception is well-familiar business terms (P&L).
8. Hyperlinks – All email and internet addresses which you list should activate in your curriculum vitae.http://usajobs.me/8-resume-editing-hints-2/http://usajobs.me/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/8-Resume-Editing-Tips.jpghttp://usajobs.me/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/8-Resume-Editing-Tips-150x150.jpgPersonal Branding8 Resume Editing Tips 1. Spell checker doesn't understand that you meant 'supervisor' when you typed 'manger.' 2. Capitalization - Use a guide like the Gregg Reference Manual should you not know capitalization rules. 3. Punctuation - Check for appropriate utilization of commas and semicolons. Again, if you're uncertain, check with the Gregg...Amal email@example.comAdministratorAmal Yousef is a very short story author, novelist, and award-winning poet from Alexandria university. She has worked as blogger online, including author at Alexandria Today Magazine, She born in Alexandria, Egypt, She has 26 years old.USA Jobs